music

Friday 29 July 2016

30.7.2016 Tonight

tonight, i'm start writing again. disebabkan kebelakangan ini aku terlalu banyak masa free. i'm currently having a short semester for 2 months in my place of studies and i'm feel very lonely because there are so many friends didn't take it this semester however i have to endure it and score this semester very well to help me raise my pointer.
            For me, every time im having a hard time ,i always think positively because i didn't want that problem ruined my mood and my life. I always think that setiap yang terjadi pasti ada hikmahnya walaupun kadang-kadang benda yang terjadi terlalu sukar untuk kau hadapi.i always think that anything that happened to me was an experienced and pengajaran yang aku perlu kongsikan satu hari kepada sesiapa yang memerlukan. my positive thinking help me to continue my life as today .
and also i have something to share to those who read my blog, even though u think u not had enough time to do something, u have to do the best in the time u can, especially in study, I always remember ape yang cikgu aku pernah cakap dulu "awak still ada masa untuk ubah cara awak belajar selagi awak belum melangkah ke dalam dewan peperiksaan" and u always have to think that u can do it even u have a plenty of time.

That's all for tonight, sorry for my broken english but i dont care what people say because for me ia salah satu medium untuk aku practice my english languange. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment